Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Miniture Golf

I have had free miniture golf passes to Bumpers for about 4 years now and finally decided that we needed to use them. They didn't have an expiration date on them so I figured they would probably still honor them; sure enough, they did!!! This was Kambria's second attempt at mini golf. The first time she didn't want us to show her how to putt at all, this time she was a little more willing, even though she still doesn't quite have it down. (but she is only 3, I don't expect her to be a pro! :)) She did actually hit it into the hole all by herself once! I was pretty proud of her!



Eli will have to wait a couple years for his turn to putt, but he was a very good spectator!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

Wow! What a cute family! I haven't seen you since your last baby shower I think! It's been a lone time! You still in Spokane? Hopefully we'll talk soon! Here's my number since I don't have yours..208-661-1518

Linda said...

Happy late birthday to Jon! Uncle Larry would LOVE to have more golfers in the family. Way to go Kambria. Eli looks like he can't wait to try it too.