Friday, June 20, 2008

Memorial Day weekend...Part 2

After leaving Walla Walla we drove up to Silverwood, in Idaho. We usually stay with my parents for the whole weekend, camping across the street from the theme park, but this year we just went Sunday night into Monday. We stay in there trailer...so I don't know if you can actually call it camping! :)

This is what I woke up to in the morning!!!! So Cute!!!! Jon was holding him up over the other side of the bed(table made into a bed) .


This is my Dad's chair!!! Everyone knows it! Infact he has the Mariners Ichiro headband hanging on it because it has Japanese writing on it and he says that it says: "Dad/Grandpa's chair - no-one else sits here!". So here is Eli in the morning telling Grandpa that "noooo......this is my chair now! Whatcha gonna do about it???!!!:) " I love the look on his face.....you know that is what he is thinking! :)


Kambria and I riding the carosel or as Kambria says "riding the horsies"


Kambria and Daddy riding the Elephants...one of her favorite rides other than the kiddy train roller coaster!


Eli and Kambria and her little monkey she won! The monkey is as big as "my little monkey" !

It was a full weekend, but we had a lot of fun and the kids did really good! :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey! It's Jessie Gunn (McGrath)! I found your blog through Kara's website. It is so fun to see your family. You have the cutest kids!! I just had my third baby 5 weeks ago. I cannot believe how quickly time goes by. Click on my link and it will take you to my blog. I'll have to keep checking back in on yours to see what your cute family is up to!!

Ashlie Bischoff said...

glad to hear from you! you have a beautiful family as well!