Tuesday, June 17, 2008

May continued.........Lilac Parade

Some may think it old fashioned, but we love our tradition of going to the Lilac "Armed Forces Torchlight" Parade every year!
We like to park and sit at the same spot and bbq out of the back of Jon's truck! My parents and Jon's mom join us too.....and the kids love it too, especially now that they are getting a little older.


Kaden and Kambria clapping with excitement and anticipation of the parade starting! :)


Eli's first "pre-ade" ~ as I used to call it! :)


Kambria and Kaden decided they both wanted to sit on Grandma K's lap......they love her so much!!!!


Eli didn't quite make it to the end!........Cute little guy!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Misty said...

I really wanted to go this year but we didn't make. Definitely next year!

Crystyne said...

I wish Jeff and I had a tradition like this.. we have never gone to any of the parides...sad huh?

Linda said...

Sounds like a fun activity! All kids of all ages love parades:)

Teresa and Ben said...

Our little Daniel didn't make it awake through our whole parade either.

birdeeb said...

Aww I miss the Lilac parade! That is where Chris & I had our 1st date ;o) Looks like a lot of fun! oh & I wanted to say that I love your family pic with everyone in the sunglasses...!