Thursday, June 5, 2008

At the end of April......................

Time to play catch up since I finally figured out how to make my computer let me post pics! So here it goes.......

Every year my dad buys us all tickets to the circus. It has become a fun family tradition, especially as the kids get older. Brandon was able to bring Taylor, Micah, and Kaden! That was exciting, it was nice to spend time with Taylor and Micah! Kambria had a blast! Here she is with her cotton candy mouth and her new cool wand!!!! She also got to ride an elephant, but the pictures turned out too dark.


Kambria and Eli hanging out on the grass on a nice spring Saturday! We were also blowing bubbles! Eli loves to watch them and Kambria loves to pop them! Gotta love bubbles!!!!

I love this picture of Kambria giving Eli a kiss! Eli's facial expression is priceless!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: