Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I wish my computer would let me post pics!!!!!

So still no pics! I have tried all your suggestions and a few other things and still nothing! When I do finally get to post pics there will probably be about 4 posts that I will have to make because of all the things we have done within the last few weeks.

I caught Eli's first laugh on video! But of course I can't post that either! :(

We went to the Lilac parade, Walla Walla for a mini family reunion, Silverwood, and just other random fun times. I have super cute pics I want to post! Please stay tuned.......one of these days.....hopefully soon....I will get it figured out!!!!

Eli was weighed and measured yesterday! He hasn't grown as much as I thought but he is still growing. He is now 14lbs 10 oz and 25 inches!

No comments: