Thursday, June 19, 2008

Memorial Day weekend ~ part 1

Memorial Day weekend was jammed pack for us this year, but it was fun!
First.....Friday night we drove to Walla Walla for a small family reunion because some extended family members on my Grandpa's side came to visit. I was very excited because when I lived in Utah I got to see them all the time, but I hadn't seen them since I moved back 7 years ago. We had a lot of fun! Kambria had fun with Chip and Becky's two oldest kids, Jaydon and Brooklyn!

Kamren(Chip and Becky's youngest) and Eli hanging out together! They are 7 months apart.

Kambria and Brooklyn having fun in Grandma and Grandpa Great's back yard.

The beginning of my little soccer player......maybe????? :)

We had a big family lunch at Pioneer Park. Here is Jessica and Kambria on the swings. Kambria loves being with her cousin Jessica! :)

.......As for the second part of our fun filled weekend, I will post that next!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

moxie mama said...

that was a fun weekend...i'm looking forward to the family reunion!