Friday, July 11, 2008

Our 4th of July weekend post!

I am finally posting our 4th of July weekend pics! There are a lot!!!
It was a full weekend, but a lot of fun! First, for the 4th we go to Coeur d'Alene every year for the parade and then stay there all day until after the fireworks. For the past 3 years we have sat in the same perfect spot on the beach, just off the of the main beach but close enough to the park for the bathrooms to be close. We sit near the top so we can bbq off of the cement barrier for dinner, but it is still right on the beach so we can relax and swim all day. I have grown to love this tradition!!! I love watching the fireworks on the lake because of the beautiful reflections.

Eli's first Independence Day!

Audrianna(her cousin) and Kambria watching the parade

Eli didn't like the cold lake so much!

Audrianna and Kambria stomping on the water


I love this pic of my happy baby!!!!
Our little fam waiting for the fireworks to start. Eli was actually awake the whole time and just watched the fireworks!
I think this is a cool picture of the firework blast before it spread! And I love the reflection of it off the lake!


After a long day in Coeur d'Alene on Friday we decided to spend Saturday at Silverwood! We spent most of the day at the waterpark and then rode some rides at night when it was cooler.


After Kambria fell asleep, a butterfly decided to rest on her toes for awhile!

Eli didn't know what to think about the water at Silverwood either! I think he might have liked it better if it would have been a hotter day.



Kambria is just like any typical little kid and loves to splash/stomp in the water! :)
This picture was inspired by my cousin Teresa! I think the sky looks beautiful and its one cute boy too!!
Kambria and Mommy playing in Pollywog Pond
Kambria rode a few of the big kid rides with Daddy for the first time! This is them getting off the Sizzler!
.......and this is Kambria's face after riding it! I think she likes the big kid rides!


4 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Man you did have a busy weekend. But it looks like it was fun.

Backwoods Browns said...

Cute kiddies!!What a fun weekend! I can't wait to go to Silverwood this year! I'm waiting until Sariah is here with us so I can actually do something! It's hard being outnumbered!!

M and N Tenny said...

Thanks for the comment! I LOVE the Columbia River Temple, it's where I took my endowments out. You're right, it does kind of look like The Mt Timp temple.

Crystyne said...

Fun! I wish Jeff and I had a fun tradition like this. I guess we will have to start one!