Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jon is working on a Ranch?!!

Thats right, Jon is working on a Ranch.....only not with the animals, but helping to fix it up to make it a nicer ranch. He has been working for our good friends who own Big T Roofing for a little over a year. They have branched out though and now do more than roofing. Last year they put metal roofs on the old barns and helped to restore them. This year they are back and restoring (new foundation and all) an old 1908 house on the property that will become a home for the ranch/farm hand and his little family.
Since it is a little over an hour away, they stay out there overnight quite a bit to save on gas and time. One of the evenings last week, the boss's wife Buffy and I along with the kiddos drove out there to take them dinner. It was fun! The ranch hand, Ryan, and his wife Kristen and baby daughter hung out with us; they are awesome! Kristen took us to see the horses! I love horses! They are one of Heavenly Father's most beautiful creations! They were busy eating so we stayed by the fence and watched them. The kids loved it! Especially Kambria!!!




1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

HI Maryanne,

I dont know if you remember me but I am one of Rachel's good friends from high school. I used to hang out with Rach when you would come and visit. I have been reading your blog for awhile now and figured I should probably leave a comment so you know who your stalkers are:) Your kids are so cute and you look like such a happy family!! You can check out our blog if you want. Happy Thursday!
Carolyn