Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Birthday!

I decided to do one more catch up post! :)

A little girl that I babysit sometimes had her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese right before Halloween. I got some cute pics so I thought I would share!


Kambria and Danielle(the birthday girl!) Danielle turned 3!!!
Kambria blowing her party blower at me :)
Kambria and Danielle playing with the blue screen and watching themselves on the tv screen

Eli got in on the blue screen action too! And he is showing off his standing skills!
This was Eli's first time actually being able to play at Chuck E Cheese! He is getting so big!



1 comment:

Backwoods Browns said...

I loved Chuck E Cheese's ! I haven't been there for ages!! What a fun time!! I need to just suck it up and make a special trip over there!! My kiddos would LOVE it!!