Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I found our wedding video!!!

My cousin's husband made a wedding video for us and I didn't know where it was, until Sunday! I found it at my parent's house! I just thought I would share! :)

It was a wonderful, yet busy day. We were married in Richland, WA in the LDS Columbia River Temple in the morning and had our reception that night at one of the church buildings in Spokane. It was so windy in Richland that day, there were 40 mph gusts! It made for some funny, interesting, and cool pictures outside the temple! :) I am wearing my mom's weading dress! We had it altered a little, but it was so neat to have that opportunity! I love Jon so much and am so grateful to have such a loyal, loving, and hardworking husband. He is an amazing Daddy too!!! I can't believe this was already almost 7 years ago!
~April 13th, 2002

4 comments:

Crystyne said...

Ahhh, so sweet!

Misty said...

I'm pretty sure I still have that on my computer too. :)

M and N Tenny said...

Oh this is so neat! It's embarrassing to admit, but this made me a little teary! You guys were and are so obviously in love! What a precious video to have.

birdeeb said...

That is such a cool video! I wish I had that done for me!! ;o) I am sad I wasn't able to go :o( But it's nice you shared the video so I feel like I was there ;o)! You both make an amazing looking couple! And I have to say that when I hung out with Jon he was so helpful & he even helped me put a computer desk together & so I have to say I agree he is a hard worker & that is hard to find! I am glad you found each other!