Monday, November 24, 2008

A day at the Ranch

A week ago Saturday the kids and I went with Jon to the Ranch that he has been working on. They have accomplished so much since the last time I was out there, it looks great! They put up all the fencing you see, plus totally fixed up the Ranch hand's house and the guest house (the white houses on the left). They are also fixing up the barn you see on the right too.
Anyway.....we decided it would be fun to go out there to see the horses and cows and to visit with the Ranch hand's wife Kristen and his daughter Riley. They are so awesome! The girls were excited to see and pet the horses and they had a lot of fun playing in Riley's room too while Kristen and I visited for a few hours! It turned out to be a fun and beautiful day!


Kambria and Audrianna running down to see the horses.

Kristen told me the horses names that were in the pictures that I have, but I don't remember them. They were so sweet though and totally loved us petting them!


Eli slept the first hour we were there, so this is me getting a picture of him with one of the horses :)
Audrianna and Kambria had fun standing on the fence to watch the cow.......who just stared at us the whole time! :)


No comments: