Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Eli's 2nd haircut and isn't he handsome!

I gave Eli his second hair cut a couple weeks ago. It was getting a little long again and with his cradle cap I decided it would be a lot easier to put cream on his scalp with his hair out of the way. He now has a little boy haircut and he looks so handsome!!! He is getting so big! I know I always say that, but I am always thinking it!

Eli before.....
and about an hour after......so tired!
Here he is the next morning standing against the toy bin and having fun pulling them out!

My silly boy!

2 comments:

Crystyne said...

He's so cute! Good job on the hair cut.

moxie mama said...

i can't believe he's already on haircut two! i saw a picture of brandon as a baby the other day and i was like 'why is eli in this old photo album?' lol!