Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween brought out the Monkey in Eli and the Princess in Kambria

We started Halloween out by taking Kambria, Eli, and my niece Audrianna trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.

Kambria was the most beautiful Cinderella I have ever seen!!!!

Cinderella(Kambria) and Snow White(Audrianna) -Audrianna used Kambria's Snow White costume from 2 years ago. They were two beautiful princess'!

Eli was the cutest little monkey I have ever seen!!! Even cuter than Curious George!

After trick-or-treating we took Audrianna and my sister in-law home and met up with my parent's, Brandon, and Kaden

Kaden's costume was a reversible Spiderman (good spiderman-red and blue, and bad spiderman-black) He decided that he was the bad Spiderman. Look at those strong Spiderman muscles!!!
He's cuter without the mask!!!!!
For the last couple years we have gone to "Real Life Church" in Post Falls where they have a huge Halloween Party. There are tons of games and candy for the kids and everything is free!

What is Eli going to get into??? The candy wraper on the floor...or............

.......HIS SISTER'S CANDY!!!!!!:)

I wanted a picture of Kambria and Kaden together, but Kaden didn't want his picture taken at that point. Grandma is trying to get him to smile! :)

My Mom, Dad, and Jon waiting with Kambria and Kaden in the middle of the gym floor for the rest of the candy to be thrown in the middle and everyone to go for it! :) (kind of like an easter egg hunt without the eggs)

---notice my Dad wearing shorts! His rule is that he doesn't wear pants until November...only shorts!! :)

We had a pretty fun Halloween this year! I forgot to have a picture taken with me in it......I was a cowgirl, just as I am almost every Halloween! Maybe next year I will get more creative! :)

3 comments:

Misty said...

When did you get there? I didn't see you before we left. And they throw the candy out??? Is that at the end? Might have to stay longer next year. lol

Backwoods Browns said...

Cute costumes! I think Keeley had the same costume!! What a fun night with the kids!!! I really need to add you to my link list!!

Teresa Kauer said...

Adorable costumes!